Tuesday 8 March 2011

Take my rights away. It's science...right?

The biomedical model is what is used to subjugate people using concepts such as insight. Capacity is a new form of subjugation. Orwell would be amazed at how sophisticated the realisation of his dystopia has become.

Doctors have used science and their value as experts to enfore this. Anything can be taken from an individual and made pathological. Of course evidence can be used to support this preconcieved position. That's not science though. It ain't fucking medicine either.

Psychiatric rights are stripped far easier because of the biomedical bullshit. It doesn't matter to most. They're bought into the subjugation, be it for psychopathology or mental distress.

When the fuck will my people be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"