Friday 11 March 2011

A campaign with a difference

It's just an idea I am thinking about. Its been a year since the idea came to me.

It's an emoticon for the mask some people present, specifically the one which unhappy people use to look normal and fit in.

This is it
:'-)

I hope to use it in a unique promotion campaign which I hope will resound with the experience of the mentally ill.

It's simply a campaign about the recognition of the emotional mask. The idea is not to place a judgement or force a sequitor of thought. This is left to the individual. It is just an observation which starts a process. The person does the thinking and the campaign prescribes nothing.

People will follow their own journey to their own conclusion about what they think about the emotional mask and perhaps more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"