Wednesday 9 March 2011

Drug use in on the increase!

Yes. Drug dealers are prescibing more drugs. GPs in the UK are presribing more drugs.

Shit. Did you expect this to be about illegal narcotics rather than legal ones? Drug dealers in the UK were prescribing more drugs by about 8-9% according to governement statstics on antidepressants in 2009/10.

The difference between a narcotic and a prescribed psychopharmaceutical is roughly the same as the distance between Paris and the capital of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"