Friday 11 March 2011

Psychiatric illness is not an illness

In short, without psychiatric illness I would be more of a cunt than I am now. I might have been a city trader. Certainly a corporate whore had my life course not been different.

I could have cared for wealth and accumilating it. Instead my donkey's carrot is just what I achieve, the measure of which is complex but generally in the vein of altrustic goals, or megalo9mania, depending on your view.

My psychiatrists would have probably preferred I be a city trader and had I been I would have had no sense of wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"