Friday 11 March 2011

So hard to fund which is why it needs funding

Well...not that problem. In the sense that funders would rather fund mental healthcare for natural disaster survivors than defend those who get tortured, coerced or mistreated in the name of mental healthcare.

Psychiatric rights has no buy-in. Even the Human Rights Act ensure's we're fucked. It strips rights rather than guarantees them for psychiatric patients. It enables the injustice rather than protects the innocent from the punishment of the guilty.

It empowers the power of psychiatrist to do whatever they feel to change behaviour. It allows the protocol of incaceration of the innocent, because they've committed the crime of mental illness, vagarancy or drug addiction.

They'll fund promotion of the dogma in third world countries to people in desperate need rather than fund the campaign for the rights of their own citizens.

Fuck them. The injustice will not stand. Not while I have breath to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"