Tuesday 8 March 2011

Would it be ok if I electrocute you?

Yes. Of course. Some people enjoy gonad electrocution. It's never forced on them except by inhumane cultures.

In mental health it's not ok. Even if doctors think causing seizures is a good idea. That's all they're doing though and they still force it on people. The modern studies show it isn't effective to electrocute people. It doesn't matter to psychiatrists. A review of ECT was thankful it had been used without evidence and without consent.

Of course they were thankful. They do it with compassion. They "Let wisdom guide." And they suck on my chocolate salty balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"