Friday 29 October 2010

arsehole social anxiety, bad me paranoia or truth?

I have few social skills at the moment. I'm scared I'm offending people
when I don't mean to. I'm worried I'm bad company, a bad friend and a
boring person who people would rather not be around.

Mind's paranoia publication might consider I am experiencing bad me
paranoia. I wonder if it's a self-esteem problem related to the cyclical
low I'm going through. Or a form of anxiety not based in fact.

Or am I accurate? Am I at a stage in my cycle where I'm an arsehole? Is
my perception real or delusional?

1 comment:

  1. this post is so like something i would have written i had a sudden panic thinking i must have been writing a blog without being aware of it. the 'arsehole social anxiety' phrase even being the way i've described the way i feel most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"