Wednesday 27 October 2010

I wish...

....I did have a pistol. I would be so much easier. Not a day goes past
I don't want to end it. The best thing so far is finding out the Swiss
allow for assisted suicide for whatever reason. I hate living. This is
the truth behind the lie of the outside veneer of joviality and vacuous
boyishness. Another day of this life is worse than death. Now I have
that hope that I can kill myself quietly and peacefully I can get on
with attempting to fill the days till I get that sorted. I still want to
put my life to something useful but I know that won't stop me killing
myself. There is no date. There is no plan. I am doing less about
killing myself now I know there's a simple way to do it, one where
there's no chance of failing and ending up sectioned.

I just wish I didn't have to exist for another second. It's a shame I
never get the things I wish for. At least there's hope for a peaceful death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"