Friday 22 October 2010

There will be a crash in the markets

The CSR announcements will ensure there's a second stock market crash.
There'll be another crash in house prices too I think. I haven't checked
the markets but I can guess based on a really basic understanding of
human psychology and the finance market. Lots of traders will be putting
their money into gold because that's the safe option. They'll be pulling
out of investing in the private sector because that's really risky. The
finance analysts understand what impact those announcements will have on
the market but they don't understand how they fit in to the crash that's
coming. The herd as one will think together and think self0sh and sane.
It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Investors from outside the UK already know the UK's pretty fucked. The
EU or UN report last year predicted that it would suffer the most out of
all the EU countries.
Now the report's predicitions are coming true they'll pull out of the
market. Perhaps the Chinese, India or the Arab nations will seize the
opportuinity to buy up the best of what's left of British industry and
commerce. They'll waoit for a bargain though like the vultures that the
successful financiers are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"