Friday 29 October 2010

Liberating the NHS idea: challenge to opportunity for charities

There are many small and large chairites already providing services
funded through local PCTs. The proposals are for more of this. This can
be a great opportunity for charities who will be starved of public
donations. Providing services for the new NHS will be a revenue
generation channel which can raise money for campaigns and other work.
The model of charity fundraising is already shifting towards prociding
products, for example the RSPCA has a credit card that donates a small
amount to the cause with every purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"