Sunday 24 October 2010

Mental health top 10 xmas songs

This is funny

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-world/2007/12/20/is-santa-claus-coming-to-get-you-115875-20261342/

>
> *1, Schizophrenia* - Do You Hear What I Hear?
>
> 2. *Multiple Personality Disorder *- We Three Kings Disoriented Are.
>
> 3. *Dementia* - I Think I'll be Home For Christmas.
>
> 4. *Narcissistic *- Hark The Herald Angels Sing About Me.
>
> 5. *Manic* - Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Stores
> And Office And Town And Cars And Buses And Trucks And Trees And...
>
> 6. *Paranoid *- Santa Clause Is Coming To Town To Get Me.
>
> 7. *Borderline Personality Disorder *- Thoughts Of Roasting On An Open
> Fire.
>
> 8. *Personality Disorder *- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm
> Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why.
>
> 9. *Attention Deficit Disorder* - Silent Night, Holy Oooh Look At The
> Froggy, Can I Have A Chocolate, Why Is France So Far Away.
>
> 10. *Obessive Complusive Disorder *- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
> Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
> Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,.
> A spokesman for the mental health charity Sane said: "Whilst no one
> wants to cause offence it would be a shame if people cannot poke a bit
> of fun at themselves, particularly at this time of year.
> "Laughter can be the best medicine but of course we are sorry to hear
> some people have been upset by the booklet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"