Saturday 13 November 2010

Important questions about AN and ANW

What will AN and ANW do for human happiness?

How will it improve the inequalities between the rich and the poor
rather than make things worse as every advancement thus far has done?

How can it create opportunities for the poorest and most disadvantaged
in society?

My quick answer is that AN and ANW will be about social change as much
as technology. Let this revolution be more than any other ever before.

I want technology to truly make people's lives better. I want people to
be happier and live longer, purposeful lives enabled through technology.
Let this be how the AN revolution is totally revolutionary. Let it be
more than an advancement in gadgetry. Let it be an advancement, a true
advancement, in humanity.

This is just rhetoric though. It avoids answers those difficult
questions. I will keep working to find these answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"