Friday 12 November 2010

The Ouidoo Gaian will be more than a phone

The Ouidoo Gaian is perhaps the most significant phone in the evolution
of mobile phones since the Nokia Communicator. I wanted one of those
back then because I knew the smartphone was the future and I know the
Scene device is the future of a mobile phone.

The Ouido Gaian is a true pervasive computer. It creates the platform
for the evolution of the phone from a commmuncation device to an
entertainment and information device. The phone will be able to do what
the human brain can do. It will understand the environment around it.
The power this offers is the power to augment the world we live. Digital
information is no longer separated from the real world and accessed
through text and monitors. The information is there ready to be used in
ways that are natural. The Articulated Naturality Web represents the
layers of this digital information organically overlaid on the real world.

This is the beginning of the next internet revolution and the Ouidoo
Gaian is the only phone ready to take on the technical challenges
involved in bringing the future that little bit closer. It will be a
landmark of innovation drawing on many technologies to deliver a truly
extraordinary experience that will 'wow' the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"