Thursday 18 August 2011

Another message I just sent to the Prime Minister: an idea to help extend the life expectancy of the poor during the recession

I have tried to push this idea through other channels.

This is all about Big Society. "Inferior goods" are the products bought
by those who have no choice in consumption.

The food products are low quality and unhealthy. This is one of the
factors behind the reduced life expectancy of the poor.

Either ask the supermarkets to make their cheapest food products more
healthy or put a government subsidy in to add multi-vitamins and
minerals to inferior food goods.

In my opinion, this will help keep those who are poor and pushed into
poverty from dying earlier as a result of the recession. It may also
save the NHS millions in the medium to ultra-long term because this
simple idea will keep the poor that little bit healthier. There's
evidence to support this opinion.

Please help the poor.

PS - if you have any jobs going that would utilise my skills and help
the people please let me know. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"