Tuesday 23 August 2011

I am in pain

It's a grey day and the darkness of night is almost here.

I sit on my bed typing and trying to find anything to fill my time.

My cat sits next to me and snores. She's lucky. I want to sleep but I
won't. Not for a few more hours.

I don't want to think or exist .It hurts inside and it hurts somewhere
else. Somewhere far deeper.

Deep within the recesses of my psyche I'm in so much pain. I thought I
was numb to the pain in there but it...it feels present tonight. There
is an erry stillness in my external reality. Inside I am feeling...a
feeling which words can not describe.

I feel like contacting the Samaritans but I feel there is no point in
words. There is just life or death. I want one because I don't want the
other to continue.

I haven't written about my wish to die because there's no point. There's
nothing left to say.

I suppose my worst fear is that I don't kill myself soon. That's the
other thing. If I don't then I'd have to keep living and that's not
something I really want to do any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"