Thursday 11 August 2011

Bring back the beating of children or give them addictions from doctors

This is not black and white. It is the start of thinking about what
psychiatry is doing.

Kids can't be hit. They can, however, have drugs used on them by
doctors. They can be diagnosed with a childhood mental illness which
allows them to be drugged. These drugs can cause real problems and real
illnesses. They can affect a child's normal development. They could have
serious consequences in the long term because doctors could be
medicating away essential human growth process.

But who gives a shit? They present research to show brain differences as
deficits and people buy the idea that psychiatry is really treating an
illness rather than keeping the masses docile.

I wa beaten as a child but no scars remain and my brain remains intact.
In adulthood I have only ever hit one person. It was a slap in the face.
It was a regrettable action but at the same time I think many people
would agree this girl deserved it. That doesn't change the fact that
what I did was wrong. This paragraph has nothing to do with anything.

What matters is the human race is at risk from psychiatry. It offers an
easy solution to all human problems. Drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"