Wednesday 3 August 2011

How can modern medicine justify the use of psychiatric drugs on children?

1) because they think undesirable behaviour is an illness to be dealt
with by using drugs
2) because there are no solutions of the prognosis, as yet
3) Because psychiatry has turned the medical field into a bunch of
fucking cunts.

The use of science to support the preconceived position of illness is
the biggest load of bullshit ever. Historians of the future will teach
their students about the bullshit which the medical field became in the
name of psychiatry. Society was so diseased it couldn't recognise what
was happening with the pathologisation of childhood.

I had a pretty tough childhood. The negative experiences are not things
which should happen to any child. But today the solution would be drugs
and that's a shitty solution. They're killing kids by doing this and
they're ruining their development, unless the purpose of childhood is to
make docile slaves for the engine of the post-Industrial Age work
houses. The dark satanic mills.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_did_those_feet_in_ancient_time#Dark_Satanic_Mills

Corporal punishment has been banned and good riddance but the
alternative offered by psychiatry is worse. Drugs for ADJD. Drugs for
bipolar. Drugs for depression. Bullshit!

I can barely give a shit any more. I've been banging my head too hard
and I still can't get through, not as long as people buy into the
medicalisation of behaviour as an illness and the suppression of human
experiences and types using drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"