Friday 19 August 2011

Loving a person who doesn't feel the same way is agony

The love I've talking about is a pure feeling. It is without reason or
ration. It is not stayed by ration nor made by sense.

It is an exquisite pain, a pleasant agony at best. At worst it eats my
soul away and blackens my heart.

I just hope she's happy without me in her life. I miss her dearly
and...and am unwhole without her.

Such is love and love lost. But this feeling is immutable. It is
constant as the North Star and burns as brightly. It is as seering to
the touch to feel my mind wander upon it.

Time is meant to heal this feeling but time only assures me it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"