Monday 22 August 2011

Cannabis components antipsychotic

Randerson, J. 2007, Cannabis chemical curbs psychotic symptoms, study finds, The Guardian
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2007/may/01/drugsandalcohol.drugs

Isn't my favourite herb amazing? It also probably has far fewer harsh side effects than the chemicals used by psychiatrists. It may also have a lesser impact on life expectancy and cause fewer illnesses.

But Rastas and Sadus have know about the quality of the herb for ages. They try the drugs rather than read research. They'd be better psychiatrists than those cunts with a medical degree for this simple reasons alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"