Sunday 7 August 2011

I reckon the financial markets will rally tomorrow

I could be wrong. It really depends on what the head honchos did this
weekend. They know their potentially up shit creek without a paddle.
They understand economics and how small investors will react.

It is my guess that tomorrow and across the rest of this week the
markets will rise rather than fall even further. I trust the bankers not
to be selfish when the planet could be on the edge of another Great
Depression, the impact of which would be catastrophic for many people's
lives.

If the market dips again tomorrow then it's likely that it will spiral
ever downwards as people move their money and savings into safe options
like gold or simply withdraw their money from the markets.

I really fear for the people. This weekend is important and what happens
tomorrow is important too.

Corporate Social fucking Responsibility. The financial market must rally
or the market must end. Too long have the people suffered because of
these recessions and the gambles of those who get the big money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"