Friday 12 August 2011

It's been two years and I'm still very much in love with one person

I'ts been so hard to be without you in my life. I think of you so much.
It hurts.

I don't know what to do any more. I told her I loved her. I told her I
think she's the most beautiful girl in the world.If she knew how much
pain I was in over her...then she'd know what love is and what it means
to me.

I don't wish I'd never met her. I don't wish I didn't love her. I wish
she was happy for the rest of her life, protected and cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"