Friday 13 May 2011

Dead people? Fuck it. Keep them employed

There are so many forms of death.

One is suicide. Another is death through treatment.

A therapist refuse my ask for help. She knew I asked because I didn't want to die. I would thank her but I should make sure she never does what she did to me to another person. Nor any other therapist. Fucking cunts.

The psychiatrist said stay working and if id listened I would. And he was right. For so long I've wanted to die and the pattern I was in would have ended up in my death. For a brief moment I wanted to live.

He is, of course, a dickhead. The therapist is evil.

Shit...what was I talking about? Iapt. The welfare reforms. Who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"