Saturday 21 May 2011

Who or what is the voice in your head?

The funny thing? This a question which deserves to be in the next census.

It is not a mental illness. The question is fucking important though. Too many hear it an never ask. Too many ask and have few answers for themselves.

No one has an answer because the question has not been asked properly. It is not a question of what I believe. I am, after all, an antitheist.

Ask the question. Then asked those people again in 2 years.

That would be pretty interesting? The 2 years might seem arbitary and pointless. Not when you know the journey though.

Just ask yourself. Who is debating or commenting or speaking within your stream of consciousness to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"