Monday 23 May 2011

Wouldn't it be great if there was a charity campaigning for The Different?

Just sit with me here.

Inhale and think.

There are smaller movements and large movements which touch upon this mission. But no one who takes this as their crest.

Imagine an organisation which campaigned for The Different?

They wouldn't be popular. They'd fight for those that weren't popular. From fat kids to fucking psychos.

How weird would that organisation be? The voice and shield of The Different.

It would, of course, be aligned with mental health because, after all, what the fuck? A system to suppress and make ill those who are different using the paradigm of illness.

What the fuck. What the fuck? Fuck! Why is no one doing this already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"