Thursday 12 May 2011

No solution. No answer. Just quesions

The brain is capable of two consciousnesses. Alien hand syndrome is a proof. Some people who have their brain cut in half so the two hemispheres are separated experience a syndrome where one half of their body, the part controlled by one of the hemispheres, takes control and is independent of what the other half considers as themselves and their volition.

How amazing is that? Well children who've had an entire half of their brain removed, rather than separated, can function well and live fulfilling lives.

Has no one ever considered that what I'm talking about and what is the voice inside my head are related?

No. Most of those that do don't hold power. They're not psychiatrists. They learn not through constructs but through the university of life.

They're sheperds rather than sheep in a world where sheperds are, apparently, a disability.

Oh fuck I tire of these simple things I come up with. No fucking solution. No answers. Just more questions.

A sane person would have given up a long time ago. Thankfully I have a limited time. 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"