Friday 6 May 2011

Sound society try to make types of people extinct

A schizophrenic is a type of person.

A manic depressive is an individual. So is a depressive or any other person like that.

They're not illnesses.

But if we think of them as illnesses then it's ok to make them extinct.

What I mean is seeking to end the existence of the mentally ill using genetic techniques. This was something Hitler hoped would end the schizophrenics forever. He wanted them castrated enmasse. The purpose was to seek their extinction.

What I mean is early intervention in case a person becomes a schizophrenic or perhaps a manic depressive.

What I mean is hacking into people's brains to change their behaviour, emotions or personality. Neurosurgery for mental disorder or psychosurgery is what I am talking about.

These treatments could be applied to homosexuals (of course that isn't an illness but it used to be).

Could, perhaps, society extent its arms of norms wider to changr other things and make them not mental illnesses...or will it continue to enforce norms using the paradigm of illness but really all it will do is make types of people extinct like animal hunters after zebra?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"