Saturday 12 June 2010

1 in 6, quantitative versus qualtitive

The Adult Psychiatric Morbidity Survey 2009 demonstrated that 1 in 6
people think about killing themselves in their lifetime.

I think that may be a new question in the APMS and one that wasn't asked
in the last version. It was considered important enough to add to
whatever data collection is used to make up the APMS (? British
Housepanels Survey Data?).

What does it tell me that's useful? Fuck all. No one had the sense to
ask the question: why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"