Saturday 12 June 2010

Definition of isolation

This is important if you've ever had the feeling of being alone in a
crowded room.

To the observer it looks like that isn't a state of isolation because
there are people around (in simplistic terms). An individual with a good
mask will look like they're social and engaging with their social
environment. It doesn't mean they don't feel alone and isolated.

Considering accurate definitions is beyond my capability this morning
but I'm sure this will start a thought process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"