Saturday 19 June 2010

The journey

Sometimes there are parts of life's journey that must be done alone.
It's hard but it's part of life. It is also dangerous because isolation
can bring a person closer to the edge. I think that is all part of the
process and the journey, and in my life it's worth the risk.

The journey has gotten cold and rainy. I have endured this before.
Others couldn't, wouldn't and shouldn't. Not alone. Experience has
taught me there is always a light even in the blackest night. And I can
stumble through the darkness alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"