Wednesday 16 June 2010

Rules of psychosis

This is something I'm thinking of after reading the paper about Schenidan.

I've got 3 at the moment and they're caveated by something
important: I'm a hypocrite. Anyone who knows me will understand what I mean.

Rule 1
Never go through it alone. It may be hard but you just do it.

Rule 2
Never let anyone else go through it alone. It may be hard but you just
do it.

Rule 3
Never kill youirself no matter how mad the world becomes and never, ever, ever thinking of harming anyone else. It may all be a delusion and it may be real but no one needs to die over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"