Thursday 22 December 2011

Assisted suicide and antipsychotics

We can only kill people for their unwanted behaviour if they want to be killed. They can be treated in other ways to be normalised and society can change to be more accepting of difference.

People can also use drugs or procedures to treat behaviour and emotion. This has now got to the point where brain operations are once again being experimented with. This is not the future. This is not what I want to see. However right now they're killing the elderly out of convenience.

If the elderly want to be killed for their behaviour then that's fine. That's assisted suicide.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"