Sunday 11 December 2011

There are realities infinite

One problem with my state of consciousness is the problem with dealing with a wide range of possibilities which my mind can crreate. These interplay with my ego which affects my behaviour. Mood or choice can affect how I interpret things and what I interpret to be more likely.

I have little way to know for sure what is real. This is a mad world we live in. I can generate ideas quickly. I can thinking about a number of options. I have a wide range of knowledge of stuff with some areas where I know a bit more than the average person.

It can be hard for me to work with the consensus reality. I find I don't really know what it is. There are too many variables. It is why I suck at relationships too. I think it is why I need openness and honesty but this is hard for people.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"