Monday 19 December 2011

What if psychiatry changed to focus on social care?

Hmm...better still...what if I said wouldn't it be great if psychiatry focused on doing their job?

The numpties have been subjugating the mentally ill and enforcing social control using the paradigm of medical illness for generations. Hitlers secret police or Stalins nkvd would be proud of modern psychiatry.

Psychiatrist are meant to keep people alive. That's their primary fucking job. They fail abysmally. Then they fuck up the next thing. Quality of life. And life course.

These are the two bits of the paradigm which I have a lesser level of disdain for. Keep people alive and make sure our shitty modern world doesn't disadvantage those who are different.

This is mental health.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"