Wednesday 21 December 2011

We do not kill people because they're different

We do not kill anyone because their behaviour is abherrant.

There is no argument required.

If we as a species have any respect for who we are then we adhere to this as much as we adhere to the ban on capital punishment.

We do not kill. A schizophrenic worked this out 2 millenia ago. There is no argument required. He was right.

Perhaps I should repeat what he said but with my intepretation.

Thou shalt not fucking kill you bunch of cunts.

The first fucking commandment.

The commandment is even more important as science has progressed. Let me say it again.

Thou shalt not fucking kill you bunch of fucking cunts. Unless someone asks to die.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"