Friday 16 December 2011

Fuck fuck fuck

Day after fucking day. Year after year. Decades and centuries.

Fuck. They use the paradigm of mental health and illness to do what the fuck they want. Distress. Disorder. Well fucking being. Fuck.

Fuck this. I'm a fucking engineer. That's all. Mental health is a fucking joke. There is no scientifc truth.

People treat it as though there is but there isn't. Too many have suffered because of this and too many have died.

You can do anything to the mentally ill. You can lock them up and forcibly treat them with treatments that kill.

Fuck!!!!

Use the word illness and health and people forget.

Behavioural and emotional disorders treated by behavioural and emotional regulation. Be normal or psychiatry will get you.

Fuck.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"