Friday 22 July 2011

As I try to sleep I have a thought

I was thinking today about the starting point for research into better
workplace mental health. It's in my paper notepad.

i came up with a question: What is the best part of your working day?

As I try to rest I reflected on today. What was the best part?

Stubbing out a lit cigarette on my forearm. That was the best part of my
day.

I've not self harmed like that in about a year. It was for different
reasons last year. Or perhaps the same. Regardless of the reason....that
was the best part of my day.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"