Tuesday 19 July 2011

Honesty, attraction, rejection and other stuff

I wish I could feel more comfortable being honest but honesty comes with
consequences in a world where people are used to being lied too or
telling lies (for self gain or for someone else's).

I can be critical and express negative thoughts. This may not fit well
with other people. I can also be open with my emotions and my emotional
state which can be in opposition to what's considered 'normal' or
polite. I am an intense and emotional person who has to hide it for fear
of many things.

Love is, perhaps, the area where I am at my worst when it comes to being
honest. I love a lot of people and I love in different ways and feelings.

I wish I could be more open and honest about all of this, but I'm a
man...and we have stiff upper lips to deal with every day.

And I'm not sure what is better. To gush with the intensity and
volatility of present feelings or to old it in and pretend I'm a robot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"