Sunday 3 July 2011

To have loved and lost

Is truly to love. And truly to be human. But...fuck...there must be a less painful way to learn.

There are important questions and useful answers to be had from...well...from the subject of this post. The subject could be a good quote or a nice valentines message. But escaping analysis by faking or using wisdom. That's not good.

To have loved and lost? To have suffered for love because that's what real love is. To have given love away because that who or what was loved was better off.

Stupid romantic ideals. That's all they are. This is the problem with films and music and religion and mythology. It gives people dumb dreams. To be perfect. What the fuck? That's dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"