Thursday 7 July 2011

Something which would confuse people

I fel better today. I hadn't thought of suicide till just now. I would
be happy to be dead but I don't want to do anything about it now. I don'
have low mood though I exhibit some other features of depression.

I am still planning to take my life. I have the capacity to understand
the concept of mental disorder and I know enough about the science and
theory and stuff like that to know that I risk a lot by disclosing my
intentions.

I risk my freedom and my liberty. I risk the 'compassion' of others who
might intervene in what I want done.

What is true compassion? If anyone had walked my journey then they would
understand. If anyone lived my life as it is then they would know. I am
making a rational, reasonable and thought out choice. It is a selfish
one but...well there is a lot of selfishness in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"