Friday 29 July 2011

I'm still in love with the most beautiful girl in the world

I am a whimpering wreck when I think of her. I am jelly. It hurts. It
really hurts. With distance my heart has grown ever fonder. The sight of
a photo of her makes me wince.

This sucks but it is a pain I can handle a year after my heart was torn
from my body and pummelled when I was outed for loving her and commanded
not to. Like the mad fool that I am I obeyed and turned inward on
myself. I suffered alone for so many days and nights. And I still hurt
even as I write this. There are times when I feel low and I still cry
about it all.

But that is love...it really, really, really fucking sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"