Sunday 3 July 2011

I remember a story someone told me. It was told to them by a jewish rabbi.

When armageddon comes and the world is over there will be a long queue to get into heaven.

At the front of the queue there will be the jews. Then the other religions of the book (christianity and islam). Then come the heathen religions. I was born a hindu and they'd be one of those along with the buddhists, rastas and all the rest. Then come the atheists. Those who don't believe god exists.

Finally at the very end of the queue there are the agnostics. Because most of all, g*d loves faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"