Friday 15 July 2011

What is the maximum amount of suffering any one person should be allowed?

I suppose there's the question of what's the minimum amount of
suffering? There's the question of what's the measure too. Suffering is
an individual experience after all and it can be valuable.

But what would be the maximum amount of suffering other people - society
and stuff, cultures and systems, governments and organisations - would
allow to happen to one person? That's really the point of this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"