Tuesday 19 July 2011

Love and different forms of love

love many people in different ways. There are many academic
definitions but there is also the feeling, the thing we know to be
called love.

There is one person...one girl who I'm really in love with right now. I
won't name her but...well...let's called her X.

I am not going to write a sonnet about how I feel about her but if I
could I fucking well would. I am obsessed with her.

I have not seen her in too long. I could not see her because I was
commanded not too. I think I'm all cried out at the moment but something
tells me I should stop here.

I think there's probably a hundred and one reasons why she couldn't feel
the same way about me.

Being in love really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"