Friday 8 July 2011

IP Freely

Intellectual property laws are bollocks. Ideas are free. All of this
blog is free for people to take ideas as I have taken ideas from
conversations and books and research papers and whatever else influences
my life to the point where I come up with an idea. Or should I say, when
"we" come up with ideas.

It also gets in the way of progress, at least in the technology industry
but I'm sure it applies to other areas where people cling to their ideas
as if no one else could have the same idea then make lawyers rich by
fighting for over the rights to an idea.

Fuck who comes up with an idea first. It doesn't really matter. What
matters is what's done and what's done with an idea is usually the work
of a fuck load of people.

IP Freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"