Wednesday 6 July 2011

I can't be arsed to talk about what's been happening to me

Life has been so bad. On the distress continuum....well I think I've
gone off the scale. They talk about downward spirals and
stuff....well...fuck....my life has been a downard spiral for too long.
I'm tired. Burnout. Boring. Lonely. Unhappy. Tearful or angry about
certain subjects, things which I should have got over a long time ago.
But I have my ways to gt through. Medication and escape. Work and work.

I admitted myself to a psych ward a couple of days ago. I just couldn't
cope. I only stayed one night and slept in reception. I spoke to a
pastor in the end and that helped. Then I was triggered into a rage and
left. The dickheads always want me to follow the 12 steps. They don't
understand people's drinking habits and they don't understand mine. They
make judgements and don't give a flying fuck about cause.

How do people become? The question psychiatric science hasn't even begun
to explore much. Thankfully too.

The hardest question: am I mentally ill? For a few years I've been
puzzling what mental illness is and its driven me crazy. I still don't
know what mental illness is but I probably know enough to be uncertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"