Wednesday 7 December 2011

Thinking socially is hard

My head hurts.

The problem is mental illness is least a construct in the negative outcomes. The different - or ill - do worse in life.

Why? Some people..well..a lot.. of people with depression have low self esteem. This is one, single symptom. Why is that bad?

A lot of people have anxiety. Why? Is that bad?

These are childish questions but...well...what are the answers?

Is low self esteem a problem because lots of people are ill? Or is it because too many people are conditioned to high standards or have their worth beaten down by their upbringing?

Or what about worry? Worry is not something which exists from nowhere. People are worried because of consequences. A person with unlimited wealth may be anxious. They're just not anxious about money. There is no consequence to money problems with unlimited wealth...

Shit...I fucked up my point. Fuck it.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"