Sunday 5 September 2010

Fuck off. I don't have time to deal with your unhappiness

This is the implicit problem that creates the need for psychiatry and
the medicalisation of misery. People don't have the time for each other
and people don't accept that there's such a thing as intense misery
which they have to deal with.

The validity of these statement is seen in the increasing trengs in the
medicalisation of child diversity. Doctors can fix any behaviour now,
irrespective of whether it's a danger to the development of the child or
adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"