Sunday 12 September 2010

What to do when my jug is empty?

I use the metaphor of the jug of giving. When my jug is empty I can't
drink and it's hard for others to drink. Some people don't have this
problem because they don't give from their jug. For those that know the
feeling of feeling empty and still trying to give there's a point where
it gets hard.

LAst Friday a stranger gave me the advice to refill my jug. But I'm not
sure I know how for myself. I think I can sometimes offer the solutions
to that for other people though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"