Saturday 30 April 2011

An admission of bias about the idea below

Of course I would think of a solution which changes society rather than changes the individual. Making society better for the mentally ill and automotons by offering people satisfying jiobs rather than making them accept their shitty lives is totally biased.

In a small sense iapt is a way to stop society changing. Depression as a diagnosis means people don't consider unhappiness or where it comes from. Call it an illness and treat the individual rather than seeing the mess which is modern society. I'm against that.

See the hope that a scheme to promote satisfying jobs could make people happier and healthier. Then you're stepping into my bias. Read on dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"