Tuesday 5 April 2011

Socrates: now there's a schizophrenic

Our modern civilisation. In my opinion, depends on this schizophrenic.

He is the classic prototype of brilliant madness.

His society spurned him. He killed himself wiith hemlock. He made our world.

Here's to the crazy ones. You may subjugate, repress, murder and harm us. We make the world you live in and we make the world of a thousand years ahead better.

You may kill and torture us in the name of medicine. You will never stop us helping humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"